Tuesday, 21 August 2018

(Radio and Video) 'Your Money Matters...with Ripon Ray'

On this weekly show I talk about Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) in the United Kingdom and how you can bring a claim, for free, without using a PPI claims company. If you are unsuccessful with your claim with the company you are complaining against, you may want to take your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), which is a body set up by the Financial Conduct Authority to resolve your complaint.

1 comment:

Managed Migration, Transitional Protection and Universal Credit

If you are on legacy benefits and being told to move on to universal credit through managed migration, you need to watch this video. UCAN h...